Neurological Surgeons
780 Main St
Ste 1C
South Weymouth, MA 02190
781-331-0250
Locations and availability (3)

|  Incredible doctor!!!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I was in so much pain and was extremely fearful in having surgery, but Dr. Johnson's calm demeanor put my fears to rest. I can now say that I have gone from being in a wheel chair to walking with only slight pain when I am shopping or standing. I am so grateful to this man. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

My surgery with Dr. johnson went well, my problem lies in the fact that I had to wait 6 weeks (screaming in pain) for the actual surgery to happen. Also both visits I waited about 45 minutes... not easy to do when you are in extreme pain. With the exception of Kate (PA, his office if filled with a very uncaring staff.

|  I would def. recommend  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2010

After initial 3 week wait for appt wherein I offered to go to another doctor, finally got call back. After that, it was easy sailing. I liked Doctor Johnson as he was intelligent and professional, and maybe even more important, the nurses raved about him. This tells volumes - I know from experience. Overall, it was a very good experience (minus initial incident). Follow up was excellent as his office called at least every other day to check on me (I did catch something at the hosp. that they were right on top of).

|  show details
by Paul on Apr 7th, 2010

Saw him after being hit by a car. Very thorough and concerned. Very responsive to the dynamic needs of my post hospital care.