A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans