A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Herbert Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.