Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Herbert Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.