A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen King is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen King, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Haim King MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. King practice?
- Dr. Stephen King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen King practices Urology near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Urologists.