Dr. Stephen Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease San Diego, CA

• Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2013
Dr. Lee; incredible listener, acknowledges every word, very kind to patients and staff, yet timewise.
As a physician for a large private medical group, I was the director of 30 staff members as well as 10-15 Full/Part-time physicians. He had no knowledge who I was, and he was exceptional. As an eye physician of primarily geriatric patients, who would take keenful and thoughtful care of all my patients (measured quarterly) and caring family members concerned for the patient, regardless of their awareness (including Alzheimer patients who I could laugh at the same joke 4 times in a visit ) I always prayed I would have a doc that would take as good of care of me as I aged, as I did for my patients, with no thought of the career ending near amputation of an arm. Dr Stephen Lee met my hope today. As a "patient" accidentally put in a shorter time slot, I unintentionally created ( known only to me due to my previous position) He did a wonderful job in understanding my subjective problem, he critically used information from previous doctors, Cited many problems I may have had ( and was correct) and gave me multiple plans of how to correct these issues, wow, if he was an eye guy I'd of hired him on the spot. As the nurse returned I asked if he was like that with the people he worked with, and her comment was," he is a sweetheart". Say no more...I hope he sees this review someday; if you do, good job Bud!

October 21st, 2011
Poor md
Very unproffessional, rude to nurses

May 3rd, 2011
I think he is a genius
I have been short of breadth for years. Dr. Lee figured out what was wrong and I think he cured me! Great bedside manner, super smart, and like a professor as a thinker! GO SEE DR. LEE!

September 20th, 2015