Dr. Stephen Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 10th, 2015
Handled a delicate siutation with ease!
He was great! I had a special blood issue that required extra care during my surgery and Dr. Miller and his crew set up the blood transfusion and my procedure went through without any complications due to Dr. Miller ad his staff's delicate handling of my situation. A few months post opt and I am 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation and have recommended several of my friends to check him out as they are interested in the same surgery! Thanks Dr. Miller and staff!

June 9th, 2015
Compassionate, caring and personalized care. Very experienced and communicates clearly. Always leave feeling confident my symptoms are being treated thoroughly and I will return to health quickly! Very much appreciate Dr. Miller's approach to healthcare. He is the best in Las Vegas!

May 7th, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Miller certainly is very informative and caring. Staff was informative and professional! Phlebotomist was very good a great experience as. a new patient.

March 10th, 2015
unhappy review
Why should i wait 2hrs after i have made a sched appt....not just once but every time i sched an appt.shikira and robin are very rude and unpleasant to speak with..nurse patty is very plastic and fake only says hello because its the thing to do!!

February 10th, 2015
Almost died
I was in pain all over, and markers that indicate inflammation and cell death in some part of the body (LDH) came back very high. He told me he calculated them "a different way" (different from your own lab??) and they came out "normal". I got the full detailed report from the lab and could see right away something was very wrong. Turned out I had a 3 centimeter hole in my stomach and everything I ate was leaking out into my body. By the time my husband got me to the hospital and into the hands of some GOOD drs I was very, very close to death. A few hours away. I was in the hospital and rehabilitation for 7 months. When I got out I had to have a primary care follow-up so went back to Miller rather than trying to quickly find someone else. When I told him politely and without casting blame what had happened, he had absolutely no reaction. He just hurried through the prescriptions I needed then began to head for the door. "You're not leaving, are you", I asked. " I still have a couple of questions about my follow up care." He said, " I'm sorry, I've already spent 15 minutes with you, and I have to see my next patient." Oh, and by the way, this was after waiting to see him for over an hour and a half, which is actually pretty good for him. It's usually at least two. A couple of days later I got a certified letter telling me he was withdrawing his services as my physician and that I had 30 days to find another doctor. Don't "worry" doc. I had already made another appointment with somebody competent. The first review given here cleared up the mystery of his dismissal: last summer, while I was in the hospital recovering from his mismanagement, he switched to concierge only. Guess I wasn't worth the time for the money he was getting out of me. Really, please don't go to this doctor. You're putting your life in danger if you do.

February 9th, 2015
Wait time 2hr on a sched appt very rude staff!!!!!!

July 22nd, 2014
Do not support concierge` Drs.
I found this doctor as a provider on my United Health Care plan as accepting new patients. Unfortunately when I called to get an appointment I was informed that he was now a concierge` service only. A several thousand dollar fee just for access to the doctor. I find this practice despicable. If you are part of a contracted insurance agreement then you do NOT do this to their customers. If you want to go it without being a part of their network then go for it and see if you can make it with customers with no insurance!!! Stop SCREWING sick people for your PROFIT. I guess a Porsche and mansion is more important than helping people. Sad statement about the moral decay of America.

July 30th, 2010
First Class Doctor
The top doctor in the West! His expertise is only matched by his compassion. We could not be happier.

April 13th, 2009
Hard to find Doctors this good in Las Vegas
Dr. Miller is just plain great. I couldn't ask for me, training at leading school (honors graduate from Northwestern, Alpha Omeg Alpha) Cleveland Clinic, a gold mine of a find here.