Dr. Stephen Miller MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

July 10th, 2015
Handled a delicate siutation with ease!
He was great! I had a special blood issue that required extra care during my surgery and Dr. Miller and his crew set up the blood transfusion and my procedure went through without any complications due to Dr. Miller ad his staff's delicate handling of my situation. A few months post opt and I am 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation and have recommended several of my friends to check him out as they are interested in the same surgery! Thanks Dr. Miller and staff!

June 9th, 2015
Compassionate, caring and personalized care. Very experienced and communicates clearly. Always leave feeling confident my symptoms are being treated thoroughly and I will return to health quickly! Very much appreciate Dr. Miller's approach to healthcare. He is the best in Las Vegas!

May 7th, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Miller certainly is very informative and caring. Staff was informative and professional! Phlebotomist was very good a great experience as. a new patient.

March 10th, 2015
unhappy review
Why should i wait 2hrs after i have made a sched appt....not just once but every time i sched an appt.shikira and robin are very rude and unpleasant to speak with..nurse patty is very plastic and fake only says hello because its the thing to do!!

February 9th, 2015
Wait time 2hr on a sched appt very rude staff!!!!!!

July 22nd, 2014
Do not support concierge` Drs.
I found this doctor as a provider on my United Health Care plan as accepting new patients. Unfortunately when I called to get an appointment I was informed that he was now a concierge` service only. A several thousand dollar fee just for access to the doctor. I find this practice despicable. If you are part of a contracted insurance agreement then you do NOT do this to their customers. If you want to go it without being a part of their network then go for it and see if you can make it with customers with no insurance!!! Stop SCREWING sick people for your PROFIT. I guess a Porsche and mansion is more important than helping people. Sad statement about the moral decay of America.

July 30th, 2010
First Class Doctor
The top doctor in the West! His expertise is only matched by his compassion. We could not be happier.

April 13th, 2009
Hard to find Doctors this good in Las Vegas
Dr. Miller is just plain great. I couldn't ask for me, training at leading school (honors graduate from Northwestern, Alpha Omeg Alpha) Cleveland Clinic, a gold mine of a find here.