A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Heilman Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Quakertown Surgeons.