Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Heilman Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Surgeons.