A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Smith FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.