A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Thomas is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Thomas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hodges Thomas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Thomas practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.