Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hahn, BA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Hahn BA and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hahn has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hahn practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.