Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hahn, BA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Hahn BA and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hahn has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hahn practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiation Oncologists.