Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiation Oncology, Radiologist
Video profile

Jun 20th, 2015

I am a patient of Dr Hahn, I could not ask for a better doctor. His caring, devotion and kindness is exceptional.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Mar 28th, 2013

I have been extremely impressed with Dr. Hahn. Being diagnosed with cancer is obviously stressful but being under the care of such a outstanding expert and someone who is so genuinely caring, compassionate and patient makes the process much more bearable. Dr. Hahn is thorough in all his interactions. You're never felt rushed. He looks you in the eye and makes sure that you are clear with everything he is presenting. As has been mentioned he is very nice. I could not recommend a doctor more highly. I can't comment on ease of appointment.

Still happy after 10 years show details Still happy after 10 years
Jan 20th, 2011

Stephen Hahn is a rare treasure. Knowledgeable, top of his field, genius - and yet even more famous at the hospital for being just plain NICE. All that success has not gone to his head, indeed he is even able to learn from his patients. And he is a great role model and teacher for his residents. Stephen Hahn has served me well for over 10 years now and I absolutely recommend him. I can't tell you how easy it is to get an initial appointment, since I make mine a year in advance now, but one thing I will say: it's well worth any effort you may have to expend to get onto his schedule.