A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Haines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Haines, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haines has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Haines MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Haines practice?
- Dr. Stephen Haines has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Haines practices Neurological Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurological Surgeons.