Learn more about Dr. Stephen Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Haines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Haines, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haines has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Haines practice?
Dr. Stephen Haines practices Neurological Surgery, Radiology, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurological Surgeons, Minneapolis Radiologists, Minneapolis Pediatricians, and Minneapolis Surgeons.