Overall Review

August 21st, 2016
Horrible Doctor !
No Diagnosis yet. Bedside manner Is the worst I have EVER expierenced with any of the Doctors I have seen. The time he spent with me was very mean, he would argue with every thing I tried to tell him what issues I had 😢. That Doctor did not follow up after my first visit and had to call that office a week after to get another follow up. 😡

August 22nd, 2013
Dr Stephen Haley MD
Dr Haley is prompt, courteous and has excellent follow up. His staff treats you like one of their family. Appointments are on time and he takes the time to understand you and your problems. Dr Haley does not rush you through, but listen's to your concerns. He treats you like an individual. I respect Dr Haley and I am glad he is my doctor.

September 6th, 2011
best primary doctor I ever had
Dr.Haley and his staff work well together for the benefit of the patients.They always will work me in when I havebad migraines to see him. Also,I call with a question or referral on medicineit is handled in a very timely manner.He is also up beat even when you feel sick,he makes you feel better. Hopehe does not retire any time soon.

August 6th, 2009
I am very happy with Dr Haley, He is very obtimistic and that help a lot to recover or manage the disease. I learn a lot from him about my diabetic conditions... So I highly recomend Dr. Haley.