A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hammett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hammett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammett graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Curtis Hammett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Hammett practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hammett has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Hammett practices Family Medicine near Anthem, AZ.