A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hamn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hamn, General and Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hamn, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hamn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Victor Hamn MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen V. Hamn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hamn has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hamn practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.