Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hampton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampton
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Hampton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hampton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
- Community Hosp -Anderson-Madi, Anderson, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen T Hampton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hampton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hampton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bedford, IN.
See Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons and Bedford Sports Medicine Doctors.