Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hampton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampton
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hampton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
- Community Hosp -Anderson-Madi, Anderson, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen T Hampton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hampton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hampton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bedford, IN.
See Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons and Bedford Sports Medicine Doctors.