Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Hampton
Dr. Stephen Hampton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, IN, with another office in Bedford, IN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hampton is affiliated with DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital) and Community Hosp -Anderson-Madi, Anderson, In. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Hampton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Stephen Hampton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, IN.
Dr. James Rickert
Bedford, IN 0 mi29
Dr. Michael Ferrell
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Bedford, IN 0 mi15
Dr. Matthew Parmenter
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Bloomington, IN 18.89 mi