Dr. Stephen Hanff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Hanff?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Hanff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017

Did good by me

Dr Hanff saw in the hospital due to an extremely swollen elbow that had gotten infected. With a couple days of IV antibiotics the issue went away. Two weeks later banged the elbow on something hard and swelled up again. Went to see him and he drain the elbow, took out 8CCs of fluid. Nevr even felt him sticking me. All has been fine since.

June 24th, 2016

I always felt like I got good care here. This place so far has been the first Doctors Office that I have ever been to where you will get to see the doctor by your appointment time, and seeing as I am early to appointments I have actually seen the doctor, been treated, and left before my appointment time.

August 21st, 2015

patient

Had shoulder surgery with Hanff, excellent experience. Office staff were great, wait time was minimal, follow-up visits great. Definitely aggressive with physical therapy, but that's the best way. Had a shoulder surgery years back from another Dr. but I really do prefer Dr. Stephen Hanff, would recommend to anyone.

August 19th, 2015

I feel that I got excellent care from the doctor when I was hospitalized Do to a fall. I would recommend the doctor to family and friends.

August 6th, 2015

so far so good(great)

Both my knees have moderate to severe arthritis and will need replacing. I have had multiple cortisone injections to relieve the inflammation and pain. Dr. has always greeted me with a smile and handshake. His treatment was quick and painless. One thing, most importantly, is that he did not pressure me into surgery. He says " only you know when it's time". Dr. took time with me answering any questions and concerns I had. Even chatted about vacations. Not rushed at all. Staff is top notch and caring.

June 8th, 2015

NOT ACCEPTABLE

Arrogant and condescending. It was almost comical how self important this doctor is. I don't think I've ever seen a doctor this rude and sarcastic. He is by no means in possession of any personality traits that will translate into anything remotely caring. Jammed a needle into my husband's knee and stomped off, throwing the used needle into a waste paper basket and leaving the room without a word. No patience, no bedside manner and it was really insulting to be spoken to by this man. NOT ACCEPTABLE

April 28th, 2015

Paul Shoaps, PhD

I am a 71 yr. old male. 3mos ago I had hip replacement surgery. I had minimal pain. Now my hip is as good as new. I am back to playing tennis, hiking and dancing.

March 5th, 2015

Thanks so much for helping me!

I was very pleased with my visit and treatment by Dr. Stephen Hanff. It was a pleasure with dealing with the staff in scheduling an appointment. The wait time in the waiting room and the exam room was very efficient. The facility was clean an orderly. The staff was very friendly and courteousness. I felt very trusting with Dr. Stephen Hanff during our visit. The treatment prior, during and after my surgery was excellent. My recovery time was quick with the help of the physical therapist staff. I have told many people of my great treatment I received and I would recommend anyone who needs that type of treatment to contact Dr. Stephen Hanff. He really helped me!!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!

February 16th, 2015

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DR.!!!

Stay FAR AWAY from this doctor!!! He's RUDE, thinks he's God and knows everything. I broke my wrist 2 years ago and stupid me let him do the surgery. He would never listen to my concerns and blew me off... was as rude as rude can be. I still have a disfigured finger that will never be right, still major problems with my hand as a direct result of the break and surgery. I BEGGED for physical therapy and it took him over 2 months to finally prescribe it. I should have been in therapy right away. He's stupid, inconsiderate and thinks he knows everything. Who better to know your body than you? Not in his view. He knows because he thinks he is God. Thank you for ruining my life dr. You need to find another profession so you don't ruin any more people's lives.

January 25th, 2015

could not have been any better. have had both hips replaced.absolutely no problems. back to full strength in 8 weeks.best energy level I have had in several years and blood pressure drop of 40 points. glad I don't have any more hips but these were a piece of cake.

June 23rd, 2014

Amazing Experience for my Anterior Hip Replacement

Dr. Stephen Hanff did my anterior hip replacement. I had an amazing experience with Dr. Hanff. I was up and walking the same day of surgery. Very few physicians are performing this surgery in the greater Tampa Bay area. Dr. Hanff is an extremely knowledgeable physician and has a wonderful bedside manner. Staff is friendly and kind. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family. Great job Dr. H!!!

March 18th, 2014

Dr Stephen has been awesome. My R shoulder surgery a few years ago went so well. Aftercare was good. Agressive, which I like.