Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hankins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankins
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Hankins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hankins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hankins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Hankins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Hankins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hankins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hankins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.