Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hankins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hankins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hankins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hankins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Hankins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Hankins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hankins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hankins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Orthopedic Surgeons and Roseville Surgeons.