Dr. Stephen Hankins MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Roseville, CA

August 4th, 2016
Loving it!
I broke my hand twenty years ago and it healed with an angular rotating meticarpal. After years of pain and discomfort I decided it was time time have it repaired. Dr Hankins was great! I can now hold and swing a golf club without pain and drive more than five hours with my hand on the wheel without needing a stop for ice and Advil. Thanks Doc your great!

March 26th, 2012
Professional and caring.

July 26th, 2011
I have no complaints about my treatmentwith Dr Hankins. The wait time to get anappointment is long, but that means he is in demand. That is understandable.

October 18th, 2010
Excellent for pediatric orthopedics
Dr. Hankins was amazing with my 6 year old son. Unfortunately, my son needed 3 surgeries to correct a terrible fracture of his humorus. 2 other doctors told us it was the worst break they had seen. My son was always comfortable and fearless. Dr. Hankins addressed all of my concerns and spent the perfect amount of time with us so we were well prepared for the outcome of the surgeries. I highly recommend him if your child ever needs a specialized surgeon.

December 14th, 2009
Over the last nine years, I have had eight trigger finger release and two carpal tunnel release surgies. Dr. Hankin has performed two of these surgies. My recovery times and pain levels from the surgeries that Dr. Hankins performed were greatly reduced compared to the same surgeries performed by other surgeons. Dr. Hankins is one of the friendliest and most approachable doctors I have ever met. I highly recommend him.