The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Hanks
Dr. Stephen Hanks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Hanks is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center, Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Tucson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Hanks has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Stephen Hanks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. John Maltry
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi31
Dr. Geoffrey Landis
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi17
Dr. Steven Shapiro
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi27