Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hanks, Orthopaedic Surgery - Spine, including Tumor, Trauma and Degenerative Disorders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hanks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hanks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hanks practice?
Dr. Stephen Hanks practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.