A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hanks, Orthopaedic Surgery - Spine, including Tumor, Trauma and Degenerative Disorders is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hanks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hanks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Hanks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Hanks practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hanks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hanks practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Oro Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.