A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hanks, Orthopaedic Surgery - Spine, including Tumor, Trauma and Degenerative Disorders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hanks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hanks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hanks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hanks practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hanks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hanks practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.