A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hannan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hannan, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hannan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Hannan MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Hannan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hannan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hannan practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Pulmonologists.