A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Harlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Harlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Harlin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lee Harlin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Harlin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Harlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Harlin practices Plastic Surgery near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Plastic Surgeons.