A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hathcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hathcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathcock graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hathcock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Hathcock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Hathcock practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hathcock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hathcock practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Keene, NH.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.