A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hathcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hathcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hathcock
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hathcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathcock graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hathcock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Hathcock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Hathcock practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hathcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hathcock practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.