Learn more about Dr. Stephen Haveson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Haveson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haveson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haveson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Haveson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Haveson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Haveson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Haveson MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Haveson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Haveson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Haveson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.