The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Haveson
Dr. Stephen Haveson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Haveson is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Mt Sinai Hospital. Dr. Haveson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Haveson has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Haveson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Joseph Martz
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Steven Brower
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi38
Dr. Benjamin Abbadessa
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.02 mi9