A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Haveson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Haveson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Haveson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Haveson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Haveson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Philip Haveson MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Haveson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Haveson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Haveson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.