A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hawk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hawk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawk
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hawk, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawk graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hawk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hawk DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hawk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hawk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hawk practices Psychiatry near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Psychiatrists.