Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hays
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Hays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hays, FAAP, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Anesthesiology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Hays FAAP and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Hays practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hays has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hays practices Anesthesiology, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists, Nashville Pediatricians, and Nashville Critical Care Practitioners.