A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hays, FAAP, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Anesthesiology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Hays FAAP and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Hays practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hays has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hays practices Anesthesiology, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists, Nashville Pediatricians, and Nashville Critical Care Practitioners.