A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Heier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Heier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Heier, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heier graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Heier MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Heier practice?
- Dr. Stephen Heier has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Heier practices Gastroenterology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.