A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Heinzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Heinzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Heinzman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinzman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heinzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
- Birmingham VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Heinzman MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Heinzman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Heinzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Heinzman practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.