A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Heisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Heisler, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Heisler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Heisler DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Heisler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Heisler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Heisler practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.