Learn more about Dr. Stephen Helgemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Helgemo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Helgemo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helgemo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Helgemo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helgemo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Helgemo practice?
Dr. Stephen Helgemo practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.