Learn more about Dr. Stephen Helgemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Helgemo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Helgemo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Helgemo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Helgemo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Helgemo MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Helgemo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Helgemo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Helgemo practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.