Learn more about Dr. Stephen Helgemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Helgemo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helgemo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helgemo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Helgemo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Helgemo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Helgemo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Helgemo MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Helgemo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Helgemo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Helgemo practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons and Port Charlotte Surgeons.