A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hellems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hellems is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hellems, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellems graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hellems has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen O Hellems MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen O. Hellems practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hellems has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hellems practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, and Rochester General Practitioners.