A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hellems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hellems is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hellems
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hellems Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hellems, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellems has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Oliver Hellems MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen O. Hellems practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hellems has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hellems practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Primary Care Doctors.