A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Helms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Helms is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Helms, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Helms graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Helms has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Helms MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Helms practice?
- Dr. Stephen Helms has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Helms practices Dermatology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Jackson Dermatologists.