Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Helper
Dr. Stephen Helper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Helper is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital, Cleveland Clinic and CCHS Hillcrest Hospital. Dr. Helper has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Helper has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Stephen Helper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Yoel Anouchi
Cleveland, OH 0.43 mi35
Dr. Reuben Gobezie
Cleveland, OH 0.43 mi18
Dr. Robert Corn
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Cleveland, OH 0.43 mi42