Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Lane Helton
Dr. Stephen Lane Helton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with other offices in Collierville, TN and Southaven, MS. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lane Helton is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Lane Helton has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Stephen Lane Helton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.
Dr. Ronald Martin
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Cordova, TN 2.26 mi21
Dr. Muhammad Saleem
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Collierville, TN 2.33 mi37
Dr. Phillip Waldrup
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Germantown, TN 3.13 mi22