A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lane Helton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane Helton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lane Helton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lane Helton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Lane Helton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lane Helton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lane Helton practices Emergency Medicine near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Emergency Physicians.