Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hempel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hempel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hempel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hempel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hempel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hempel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hempel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Hempel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Hempel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hempel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hempel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berrien Springs, MI and Bridgman, MI.
See Saint Joseph Internists, Saint Joseph Pulmonologists, and Saint Joseph Critical Care Practitioners.