A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hempelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hempelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hempelman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hempelman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hempelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hempelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Hempelman practice?
Dr. Stephen Hempelman practices Neurology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria Neurologists.