Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Henderson
Dr. Stephen Henderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Guntersville, AL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Marshall North, Marshall Med Ctr North, Guntersville, Al and Marshall Medical Center South. Dr. Henderson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Henderson has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Stephen Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guntersville, AL.
Dr. Gauri Jain
Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry
Guntersville, AL 0.09 mi19
Dr. Jonathan Dean
Guntersville, AL 0.10 mi
Dr. Jess Youngblood
General Practice, Family Medicine
Guntersville, AL 0.10 mi9