A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Henderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Med Ctr North, Guntersville, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brown Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Henderson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Guntersville, AL.
See Guntersville Primary Care Doctors and Guntersville Family Physicians.