A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Henderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Med Ctr North, Guntersville, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brown Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Henderson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Guntersville, AL.
See Guntersville Primary Care Doctors and Guntersville Family Physicians.