A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Henderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Med Ctr North, Guntersville, Al
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Henderson practice?
Dr. Stephen Henderson practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Obstetrics near New Hope, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Guntersville, AL and Boaz, AL.
See New Hope Family Physicians, New Hope Sports Medicine Doctors, New Hope Geriatric Doctors, and New Hope Obstetricians & Gynecologists.