Overall Review

4.7

February 6th, 2016
Exceptional Physi
I don't know where I would be without the care of Dr. Hendrix. He is an extremely compassionate and caring individual who is truly concerned about the well-being of his patients. Every time I have seen him, the treatments he has prescribed me has made feel so much better. His staff is extremely courteous and professional as well.

June 29th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
I am 71 years old and Dr Hendrix is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. He is a wonderful person. His staff is the best.

June 11th, 2015
New patient very pleased
I appreciate Dr. Hendrix emphasis on MY healthcare issues. He is determined to find the answers and resolve the problem; his staff was great. My appointment was at 9:30 and I was seen within 15 minutes and I am a NEW patient. My follow-up appointment was made BEFORE I left his office and best of all the medication has already improved my condition within 24 hours. Thank you Dr. Hendrix and staff

April 29th, 2015
I have been a patient for more than 15 years. My dad moved to Savannah and Dr Hendrix cared for him. My husband was a patient for 13 1/2 years. Dr Hendrix was attentive and caring. He left no stone unturned while treating my dad and my husband. He has the greatest attitude and bedside manner possible. He was so supportive of me while I was caring for my dad and husband. He went out of his way so many times to provide support for me so I could care for them. This doctor is a "jewel".

March 6th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
He is the best. I have been seeing Dr Hendrix for more than 15 years. He is the most caring and the nicest man. He staff is absolutely wonderful. He is the only doctor I would not mind waiting to see, but that rarely happens. I recommend him to my family and friends

January 25th, 2015
Best doctor!
I am treated with care and respect. The staff are great, and dr. Hendrix has a wonderful bedside manner. I am lucky to have him as my allergist/pulmonologist.

December 16th, 2014
Great
Great Doctor, Very Friendly, Honest, and when he refers you those doctors are great also

April 5th, 2014
Excellent doctor and staff
As a recent retiree who moved from the northeast to Savannah, I feel lucky to have found Dr. Hendrix. He is the most caring and wonderful person! I saw an allergist back in the northeast, but Dr. Hendrix followed through and did more for me in the past year than the other doctor did for me in the 4 years I went to him. Dr. Hendrix has gotten me on the right path regarding my allergies and asthma. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor and a great medical staff.

March 27th, 2014
Mr.
Dr. Hendrix is the most skilled diagnostician in the Savannah area. He has saved my life with early detection of diabetes, coronary blockage,and cancer. All this while focusing on chronic allergies and asthma. He takes the time to mentor you into a proactive agent in dealing with medical issues. At 72, I am am healtier than I was at 36 due to his taking care of the whole person.

March 25th, 2014
Best Doctor ever!
It makes me smile to read all these positive reviews about Dr. Hendrix because they are so true. I've had many Drs in my 67 years and he's the one I've been most impressed with. I've been his patient since 1983 when I began having severe sinus/allergy symptoms with miserable headaches. He put me on a regimen that has improved my condition significantly. His manner is professional yet kind and pleasant. When I had a lung scan years back because of a suspicious lung symptom, he phoned me himself when the good results came in because he knew I was worried. There have been many reasons for me to be grateful to him over the years and I count him as a blessing. His staff is great too. They are a very friendly and efficient group of people.

March 23rd, 2013
I must say that my experience was wonderful. Dr. Stephen G Hendrix is truly a man who has the love of God in him ,and on him. His bedside Manner is outstanding . And what is lacking in the medical field.

September 12th, 2011
Most caring doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Hendrix for about 13 years. He is without a doubt the most caring doctor that I have ever had the pleasure to visit. His staff is the best. I have called for a visit and they tell me to come in right then. They have even waited for me on their half day. They always call in a prescription right away when I don't feel like going into the office.