A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Herr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Herr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Herr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herr graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Herr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Leslie Herr MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Herr practice?
- Dr. Stephen Herr has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Herr practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Agoura Hills, CA.
See Agoura Hills Internists and Agoura Hills Gastroenterologists.