Dr. Stephen Herring Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Herring?

Would recommend Dr. Herring to family and friends

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I came to Dr. Herring's office to get a consult on liposuction of the inner and outer thighs. I was given in depth information and Dr. Herring was very patient with my many questions and I felt comfortable with continuing with my procedure. The Staff was excellent and my procedure was just as expected. I am very happy with my results and it has only been one month since my surgery! I would recommend Dr. Herring to my friends that want to have Plastic surgery.

Excellent care!

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

I received excellent care and attention from Dr. Herring and his Staff. They were available anytime, night or day to answer my questions - no matter how minor they were. The day of my surgery I received excellent care - Operatory and office were exceptionally clean. After surgery, I was treated with 'kid gloves' by Maria and Lisa! I am very pleased with my results even thought I am only 1 week out from surgery! I feel like I am 18 again!

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I have had a wonderful experience wit Dr. Herring and his amazing Staff. They have gone out of their way to calm my nerves and make sure things turned out great! I would highly recommend Dr. Herring to any and everyone considering Plastic surgery!

Seek treatment somewhere else....

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I do not recommend this doctor. I had surgery done by him and was not contacted by him or his staff to check my well being afterwards. I paid a lot of money and my results doesn't show for it. He is very attentive before treatment but after getting paid you are no longer a priority.

Scar Face

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I have a facial scar and went for revision. At the time, I worked at a hospital and some of the surgeons told me that the stitches were being left in too long...they were right. I have awful stich marks and after numerous laser treatments they are still there. My scar looks worse than before the surgery. I stopped going back for follow ups becasue he acted as though I was wasting his time.

Army Officer

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Though it has been a while since I went through the procedure I feel it would be a disservice not to let other women know about this doctor’s poor performance. I do not recommend this doctor. I have disturbingly asymmetrical breast implants – it is so noticeable that I can’t wear tight fit clothes. Additionally, Dr. Herring overfills the implants making them fill very uncomfortable. Months after the surgery I thought I just had to wait a little longer for complete healing. It has been well over year and a half and the more I look at my breast the more I hate them.

Ms

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

This doctor was very rude and not a good plastic surgeon. I went for a tummy tuck and he destroyed my stomach. It is so bad. He ruined me. I have since shown his work to other plastic surgeons hoping to fix the mess he made, and they don't even know what to think when they see it. It is as if he isn't even a plastic surgeon. My belly button doesn't even look like a belly button and it is the wrong place. It has a constant odor coming from it. When I told him about the odor, he told me that I was born with that smell. After the surgery, I complained about that fact that it appeared that he didn't do the liposuction that I paid him thousands of dollars for. He told me that it was just post surgical swelling. Well it has been years and the so called swelling has never gone away because it is all fat. The same fat he said that he removed. The plastic surgeons that have seen me since told me that I have never had a liposuction. When my husband and I complained about it, he yelled at him and told my husband he knows a lots of important people and he can finish my husband's Army career....( my husband is in the army and was in uniform that day) please, please don,t go to him. He will ruin you and not even care.

RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!

Posted on March 14th, 2012

He was very rude, insulted me, doesnt care about patient satisfaction!! Doesnt know to do a tummy tuck at all!!!Run n dont look back! Go to Raleigh for better results and compassion. After my tummy tuck my stomach still looked fat! He will not revise......

RUN!!!

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Do not go to this doctor for implants. He uses an old method of insertion, and doesn't even take the time to put them under the muscle....I had to have them removed after 2 years of torture from over filled, uncomfortable implants. It ruined what little breast tissue I had left, and made mammograms and self breast examinations extremely difficult! I had to wait 2 additional years after explant to find a surgeon who was qualified and confident to fix his mess!

Posted on May 27th, 2017