Dr. Stephen Hershey Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Hershey?

horrible experience

Posted on May 15th, 2014

He is rude, just like his entire staff - they should all resign!

Stay away from this man.

Posted on September 1st, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He appears as a kind and concerned doctor, but he totally disregarded what I told him, and said he knew that I did not need an MRI or any surgery, etc. I was in terrible pain, but this did not concern him. He gave me a cortisone shot, which I really did not want and should have refused, and he missed completely. This was very unpleasant. It turned out, he was not even qualified to treat my shoulder and when the repair was finally done, the doctor that did it, said it should have been done a long time ago. I suffered unnecessarily for three and a half months. Stay away unless you enjoy pain.

Be cautious of this doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I would never choose this doctor again. He seems to have little or no compassion for the individual. He might be OK from an intelligence standpoint, however, he does not care!! If you have a problem....he doesn't want to be bothered!! There is no follow-up after surgery from his office....only the surgical unit! He gives little or no instructions to the patient. In other words...I performed the surgery, I'm done!!

Posted on September 20th, 2015