A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hesseltine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hesseltine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hesseltine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hesseltine, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesseltine graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hesseltine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hesseltine MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hesseltine practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hesseltine has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hesseltine practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Radiologists.