A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Hill MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hill practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.