A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Hill practice?
Dr. Stephen Hill practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.