A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hiller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hiller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hiller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Hiller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Hiller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hiller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hiller practices Otolaryngology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Otolaryngologists.