Dr. Stephen Hittman DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2010
Very Disappointed
My husband and I just took our daughter to have 5 staples removed from a wound on the back of her head. We had a very short wait in both the waiting room and for the doctor to arrive in the examination room.My daughter was very scared about having the staples removed and worried it would hurt. Dr. Hittman had NO patience for her crying and continuously rolled his eyes and made many exasperated sounds. Within only a minute of us trying to calm her down, he asked very bluntly what we were planning to do. We asked for 5 minutes to try to calm her down. After 5 minutes my husband had to go track him down. He did finally remove the staples while my husband and I held her down. I amazed he is a pediatrician!He made us feel as if we were wasting his time. This is not the first time we have encountered his less than congenial manner. We do not plan to return to Maryland Primary Care Physicians and will be contacting our insurance to request a different primary care provider. We would rather drive out of our way than deal with him again.

April 20th, 2010
Love Him
I have four children and they all see Dr. Hittman. He is a wonderful doctor!! I trust him completly with the health of my most precious belongings. He always answers my calls within 24 hours. We are always greeted by name and with a smile. He never rushes through the appointment and takes his time to answer all questions. Even though he is very busy he treats you like you are the only appt. for the day. He truly meant his calling when he became a peds dr. and I am greatful to have found him. I would recomend him to anyone looking for an EXCELLENT, sincere, caring and trustworthy doctor for their child. My little cousins, niece and nephew go to him as well.

April 2nd, 2017