A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hoang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hoang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Quoc Hoang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Q. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hoang practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.