Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hochschuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hochschuler, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hochschuler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hochschuler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hochschuler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochschuler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hochschuler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Howard Hochschuler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Hochschuler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hochschuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hochschuler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.