A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hockenbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hockenbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hockenbury
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hockenbury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockenbury graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hockenbury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- South Coast Med Ctr, Laguna Beach, Ca
- South Coast Medical Center-PSYCH Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alden Hockenbury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Hockenbury practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hockenbury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hockenbury practices Psychiatry near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cerritos, CA.
See Newport Beach Psychiatrists.