inactive

Stephen A Hoffmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 10th, 2012
Can you beleive he's asking for $1650.00 to be your PCP
I have been a patient of his for 18 years, now he wants $1650.00 to continue to be my PCP. In these days where my out of pocket expenses have more than tripled this year he wants more of my money. Well Screw him. This is a scam and insurance companies should remove him immediately! If you are a patient, don't pay his sign on fee. This is absurd!!!

October 14th, 2011
Dr. Stephen Hoffmann has been my doctor for as long as I can remember(sort of). He is very thorough, will double check the diagnosis. He also is very attentive and caring.He will contact you if anything serious pops up and explain the situation.Like a prior patient I also would have given him 10 stars!

August 3rd, 2011
Longtime patient
Dr. Hoffman is absolutely the best diagnostician in the entire Metrowest area. He is brilliant, thorough, pleasant, kind and attentive. He has been our family's doctor for over 15 years and I couldn't be more pleased. If you are fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr. Hoffman then you know exactly what I am talking about. I give him ten stars!