A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Holland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Peter Holland MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Holland practice?
- Dr. Stephen Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Holland practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.