A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Holland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Peter Holland MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Holland practice?
- Dr. Stephen Holland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Holland practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Gastroenterologists.