A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Holland, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Holland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Peter Holland MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Holland practice?
- Dr. Stephen Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Holland practices Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Gastroenterologists.