A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hom is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hom, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hom graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hom DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hom practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hom practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oyster Bay, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Oyster Bay Internists and Oyster Bay Geriatric Doctors.