A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hom is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hom
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hom, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hom graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hom DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hom practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hom practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oyster Bay, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Oyster Bay Internists and Oyster Bay Geriatric Doctors.