A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hom, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hom graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hom practice?
Dr. Stephen Hom practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Oyster Bay, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See Oyster Bay Internists and Oyster Bay Geriatric Doctors.